I semi-retied in June 2022 and no longer offer consulting or tax services.

If you are a a homeschool group leader and have questions about starting and running a homeschool organization, please contact one of my Recommended Homeschool Consultants found at Homeschool Consultants

For other accounting needs including tax preparation and business consultations, I recommend you contact a local CPA.

To find a local CPA or accountant 
I recommend you ask your friends and neighbors if they know any CPAs that can help you.
Or try Dave Ramsey’s Endorsed Local Providers
and Quickbooks Proadvisors.

A lot of CPAs listed on these sites specialize in small businesses and small nonprofits..